Categories: Uncategorized

Church History

Our church was formed in 1947 by the Sanderson family. In the early years of the church we grew from meeting in a tent to building a small church on the current Pinchot Park grounds. This church was know as Victory Full Gospel Church. In 1956, the congregation decided to join the Eastern District of […]

Read more